From Monday 17 May indoor food and drink service and overnight guest accommodation resumes!
Thank you to all our hardy customers who have supported us over these last weeks when only outdoor service was permitted and soldiered on through the unseasonably cold weather. You are amazing!
Following the latest Government announcement, we are delighted to be able to open our doors and serve you inside once again. Please observe the following requirements, as stipulated by the Government, to help us keep everyone safe:
- Table service only still applies both indoors and outside (i.e. no standing or ordering at the bar)
- Indoors the rule of 6 from mixed households seated together or any number from 2 households only applies
- Outdoors groups of up to 30 are permitted
- Masks must be worn indoors when not seated at a table (unless exempt)
- All customers must check in via the NHS Test & Trace app (or we can record the date, names & mobile numbers for those without the app)
- Please observe social distancing at all times and use the hand sanitiser stations provided
- Serviced guest accommodation open (groups of 6 or 2 households permitted)
- Weddings, funerals, christenings and other life events are permitted to take place indoors with up to a maximum of 30 (no singing or dancing permitted)
You know you’ve been missing our fish finger butties, tremendous pie range and Sunday roasts! We look forward to seeing you soon!